Wednesday, March 17, 2010
Why Walking Is Super Cool
I am happy to say all these years later I never get stuck in traffic walking. Yes, walking is super cool, athletic, healthy, and affordable too. Living near your work and shopping areas is ideal, but even if you live far away it is easy to engage in the walking lifestyle. Take the bus and walk a few blocks from the bus stop, or park your car towards the back of the park lot. Also, try to take the stairs rather than using the elevator, which is great exercise. If animals love to get out and walk about, then maybe people should follow suit.
- Follow my art and photography blogs:I also enjoy writing on a site called Hubpages, so you should check out my writing profile if you are interested. I also write about arts and crafts on my website Sweetbearies Art Tips. If you are looking for an artistic gift, such as a shirt of a hat for your friends, then check out Sweetbearies Art Workshop.
- ► 2013 (13)
- ► 2012 (23)
- ► 2011 (39)
- Why It Is Cool Not To Have A Driver's License
- Walking Out By The Pinnacles
- Why Pedestrians Need Never Be Ashamed
- Why Walking Is Super Cool
- What Motivates You To Walk
- Taking Walks In The San Bernardino Mountains
- How Pedestrians Shop For Groceries
- I love to use pedometers to measure how far I wa...
- Walking In The Rain
- Taking Pictures As I Walk
- Walking Is My Life
- ▼ March (11)