Walking Everywhere, and Anywhere!

Every now and then I will update this blog with thoughts about walking, and being a pedestrian in Southern California. Between 2014-2017, this blog also featured several posts about my bicycle adventures around Southern California, but as of 2018 I am back to just being a pedestrian. Riding a bike was fun until someone through a water bottle in my chain one day late at night, so since that time I have just felt safer walking.

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Why Walking Is Super Cool

I am happy to say all these years later I never get stuck in traffic walking. Yes, walking is super cool, athletic, healthy, and affordable too. Living near your work and shopping areas is ideal, but even if you live far away it is easy to engage in the walking lifestyle. Take the bus and walk a few blocks from the bus stop, or park your car towards the back of the park lot. Also, try to take the stairs rather than using the elevator, which is great exercise. If animals love to get out and walk about, then maybe people should follow suit.

Lucky Dog In Southern California Snow

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Visitors From Around The World