Friday, March 19, 2010
Why Pedestrians Need Never Be Ashamed
So judgmental friends and associates are judging why you hate to drive. In this economy I noticed people have actually wised up about this, but seriously, maybe you should turn the tables on them next time. I do not because I reserve my outspoken thoughts for my blog, but in real life I chuckle when people just do not understand driving is not for us all. I feel super sexy when I am walking, and yes some guys even notice. It is not my goal to get male attention on my walks, but a healthy woman walking down the street is nothing to be ashamed of. I can wear my cute skirts and tone my calves, so all in all, being a pedestrian is nothing to be ashamed of!
- Follow my art and photography blogs:I also enjoy writing on a site called Hubpages, so you should check out my writing profile if you are interested. I also write about arts and crafts on my website Sweetbearies Art Tips. If you are looking for an artistic gift, such as a shirt of a hat for your friends, then check out Sweetbearies Art Workshop.
- ► 2013 (13)
- ► 2012 (23)
- ► 2011 (39)
- Why It Is Cool Not To Have A Driver's License
- Walking Out By The Pinnacles
- Why Pedestrians Need Never Be Ashamed
- Why Walking Is Super Cool
- What Motivates You To Walk
- Taking Walks In The San Bernardino Mountains
- How Pedestrians Shop For Groceries
- I love to use pedometers to measure how far I wa...
- Walking In The Rain
- Taking Pictures As I Walk
- Walking Is My Life
- ▼ March (11)