Walking Everywhere, and Anywhere!

Every now and then I will update this blog with thoughts about walking, and being a pedestrian in Southern California. Between 2014-2017, this blog also featured several posts about my bicycle adventures around Southern California, but as of 2018 I am back to just being a pedestrian. Riding a bike was fun until someone through a water bottle in my chain one day late at night, so since that time I have just felt safer walking.

Friday, March 19, 2010

Why Pedestrians Need Never Be Ashamed

So judgmental friends and associates are judging why you hate to drive. In this economy I noticed people have actually wised up about this, but seriously, maybe you should turn the tables on them next time. I do not because I reserve my outspoken thoughts for my blog, but in real life I chuckle when people just do not understand driving is not for us all. I feel super sexy when I am walking, and yes some guys even notice. It is not my goal to get male attention on my walks, but a healthy woman walking down the street is nothing to be ashamed of. I can wear my cute skirts and tone my calves, so all in all, being a pedestrian is nothing to be ashamed of!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Visitors From Around The World