Saturday, March 6, 2010
Walking Is My Life
Walking is my life and this is how I get around town. When I was sixteen I remember taking driver's education because everyone said this is what people are supposed to do: drive. However, I waited until I was twenty-one to take driver's training behind the wheel, and let me just say I am a nervous driving. Rather than spend my life stressing about how driving makes me nervous, I prefer to be a pedestrian and to walk everywhere and anywhere. For me walking is transportation and a pleasure, and allows me to explore hidden parts of towns other people may never see when they are zipping by in their cars. This blog will celebrate the pedestrian life because it is nothing to be ashamed of!
- Follow my art and photography blogs:I also enjoy writing on a site called Hubpages, so you should check out my writing profile if you are interested. I also write about arts and crafts on my website Sweetbearies Art Tips. If you are looking for an artistic gift, such as a shirt of a hat for your friends, then check out Sweetbearies Art Workshop.
- ► 2013 (13)
- ► 2012 (23)
- ► 2011 (39)
- Why It Is Cool Not To Have A Driver's License
- Walking Out By The Pinnacles
- Why Pedestrians Need Never Be Ashamed
- Why Walking Is Super Cool
- What Motivates You To Walk
- Taking Walks In The San Bernardino Mountains
- How Pedestrians Shop For Groceries
- I love to use pedometers to measure how far I wa...
- Walking In The Rain
- Taking Pictures As I Walk
- Walking Is My Life
- ▼ March (11)