Sunday, March 14, 2010
What Motivates You To Walk
If you are not an everyday pedestrian then you can always adopt the lifestyle on weekends and days off. Pedestrianism is great because it is the most affordable form of exercise in the world, and a wonderful way to explore your local community. Do you need some music to motivate you to walk? Try listening to an ipod on your daily strolls.
- Follow my art and photography blogs:I also enjoy writing on a site called Hubpages, so you should check out my writing profile if you are interested. I also write about arts and crafts on my website Sweetbearies Art Tips. If you are looking for an artistic gift, such as a shirt of a hat for your friends, then check out Sweetbearies Art Workshop.
- ► 2013 (13)
- ► 2012 (23)
- ► 2011 (39)
- Why It Is Cool Not To Have A Driver's License
- Walking Out By The Pinnacles
- Why Pedestrians Need Never Be Ashamed
- Why Walking Is Super Cool
- What Motivates You To Walk
- Taking Walks In The San Bernardino Mountains
- How Pedestrians Shop For Groceries
- I love to use pedometers to measure how far I wa...
- Walking In The Rain
- Taking Pictures As I Walk
- Walking Is My Life
- ▼ March (11)