Wednesday, March 10, 2010
Taking Walks In The San Bernardino Mountains
People who drive more than walk can benefit from the pedestrian lifestyle by going for walks and hikes in the San Bernardino Mountains. Pedestrians can even go up to the mountains to go for hikes, and there is a great bus system operated through MARTA.
- Follow my art and photography blogs:I also enjoy writing on a site called Hubpages, so you should check out my writing profile if you are interested. I also write about arts and crafts on my website Sweetbearies Art Tips. If you are looking for an artistic gift, such as a shirt of a hat for your friends, then check out Sweetbearies Art Workshop.
- ► 2013 (13)
- ► 2012 (23)
- ► 2011 (39)
- Why It Is Cool Not To Have A Driver's License
- Walking Out By The Pinnacles
- Why Pedestrians Need Never Be Ashamed
- Why Walking Is Super Cool
- What Motivates You To Walk
- Taking Walks In The San Bernardino Mountains
- How Pedestrians Shop For Groceries
- I love to use pedometers to measure how far I wa...
- Walking In The Rain
- Taking Pictures As I Walk
- Walking Is My Life
- ▼ March (11)