Monday, March 8, 2010
I love to use pedometers to measure how far I walk each day. Since I do not go to the gym I aim to walk at least six miles on my daily walks. If you are not used to walking you should start out walking a quarter of a mile. Also, always ask your doctor before starting a new exercise routine. Walking is a very good form of low impact exercise though, so I highly recommend it. I always have fun seeing how far I walk each day, and keeping track of my results.
- Follow my art and photography blogs:I also enjoy writing on a site called Hubpages, so you should check out my writing profile if you are interested. I also write about arts and crafts on my website Sweetbearies Art Tips. If you are looking for an artistic gift, such as a shirt of a hat for your friends, then check out Sweetbearies Art Workshop.
- ► 2013 (13)
- ► 2012 (23)
- ► 2011 (39)
- Why It Is Cool Not To Have A Driver's License
- Walking Out By The Pinnacles
- Why Pedestrians Need Never Be Ashamed
- Why Walking Is Super Cool
- What Motivates You To Walk
- Taking Walks In The San Bernardino Mountains
- How Pedestrians Shop For Groceries
- I love to use pedometers to measure how far I wa...
- Walking In The Rain
- Taking Pictures As I Walk
- Walking Is My Life
- ▼ March (11)