Walking Everywhere, and Anywhere!

Every now and then I will update this blog with thoughts about walking, and being a pedestrian in Southern California. Between 2014-2017, this blog also featured several posts about my bicycle adventures around Southern California, but as of 2018 I am back to just being a pedestrian. Riding a bike was fun until someone through a water bottle in my chain one day late at night, so since that time I have just felt safer walking.

Monday, March 8, 2010

http://jewelandthesun.blogspot.com,mountains,snow,trees,winter

I love to use pedometers to measure how far I walk each day. Since I do not go to the gym I aim to walk at least six miles on my daily walks. If you are not used to walking you should start out walking a quarter of a mile. Also, always ask your doctor before starting a new exercise routine. Walking is a very good form of low impact exercise though, so I highly recommend it. I always have fun seeing how far I walk each day, and keeping track of my results.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Visitors From Around The World