Saturday, March 6, 2010
Taking Pictures As I Walk
Another lovely thing about being a pedestrian is being able to take pictures as I walk. Honestly, I capture some great images, such as the one of these clouds in the sky the other day. It has been raining quit a bit lately, and the cloud formations have been very spectacular. This is not something that drivers would be able to see, so being able to walk once and a while is truly a treat.
- Follow my art and photography blogs:I also enjoy writing on a site called Hubpages, so you should check out my writing profile if you are interested. I also write about arts and crafts on my website Sweetbearies Art Tips. If you are looking for an artistic gift, such as a shirt of a hat for your friends, then check out Sweetbearies Art Workshop.
- ► 2013 (13)
- ► 2012 (23)
- ► 2011 (39)
- Why It Is Cool Not To Have A Driver's License
- Walking Out By The Pinnacles
- Why Pedestrians Need Never Be Ashamed
- Why Walking Is Super Cool
- What Motivates You To Walk
- Taking Walks In The San Bernardino Mountains
- How Pedestrians Shop For Groceries
- I love to use pedometers to measure how far I wa...
- Walking In The Rain
- Taking Pictures As I Walk
- Walking Is My Life
- ▼ March (11)