Walking Everywhere, and Anywhere!

Every now and then I will update this blog with thoughts about walking, and being a pedestrian in Southern California. Between 2014-2017, this blog also featured several posts about my bicycle adventures around Southern California, but as of 2018 I am back to just being a pedestrian. Riding a bike was fun until someone through a water bottle in my chain one day late at night, so since that time I have just felt safer walking.

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Taking Pictures As I Walk

Another lovely thing about being a pedestrian is being able to take pictures as I walk. Honestly, I capture some great images, such as the one of these clouds in the sky the other day. It has been raining quit a bit lately, and the cloud formations have been very spectacular. This is not something that drivers would be able to see, so being able to walk once and a while is truly a treat.

sweetbearies.com,clouds,trees,sky

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Visitors From Around The World