Walking Everywhere, and Anywhere!

Every now and then I will update this blog with thoughts about walking, and being a pedestrian in Southern California. Between 2014-2017, this blog also featured several posts about my bicycle adventures around Southern California, but as of 2018 I am back to just being a pedestrian. Riding a bike was fun until someone through a water bottle in my chain one day late at night, so since that time I have just felt safer walking.

Friday, April 9, 2010

Walking Out Around The Pinnacles

Today I am finally getting around to posting the pictures I took on our Easter hike at The Pinnacles in the San Bernardino Mountains. I grew up there, and this part of the mountain will always feel like home to me. Running and walking out by The Pinnacles with the bright blue sky against the blouders was like heaven to me. I love to go back out there and spend time in nature, which is always spectacular.

Another Shot of The Creek

Here I am taking a picture of a small creek near The Pinnacles that has rocks in it. This little creek becomes a much larger stream after it rains or snows. Notice how I have hidden an orange Easter egg behind one of the rocks.

A Small Creek Near The Pinnacles

Here is another photo of the cute little stream near The Pinnacles.

San Bernardino Montains,The Pinnacles

The large boulders are lovely to climb up, if you are a bit daring. I myself prefer to walk up the hills and then ascend the top of the boulders. I highly recommend going up to the San Bernardino Mountains to view the lovely rock up at The Pinnacles.

Rocks at the Pinnacles

Here the small creeks trickles between the amazing large boulders.

Large Boulders At The Pinnacles

Another shot of the lovely rocks at The Pinnacles.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Visitors From Around The World