Walking Everywhere, and Anywhere!

Every now and then I will update this blog with thoughts about walking, and being a pedestrian in Southern California. Between 2014-2017, this blog also featured several posts about my bicycle adventures around Southern California, but as of 2018 I am back to just being a pedestrian. Riding a bike was fun until someone through a water bottle in my chain one day late at night, so since that time I have just felt safer walking.

Friday, April 9, 2010

More Pictures From My Walk Around The Pinnacles

I took about a hundred pictures of my walk around The Pinnacles in the San Bernardino Mountains, and I am sharing a few more of these here:

Photobucket

Large rocks frame the desert mountains in the distance.

Photobucket

Close-up of the large rock formations.

Photobucket

The small creek running through The Pinnacles is filled with numerous smaller rocks, which have broken off from the larger boulders. During the winter months the creek can grow quite large, causing bits of the larger boulders to break off.

Photobucket

Glorious rock formations surrounded by chaparral bushes.

Photobucket

Looking out towards the desert with The Pinnacles off to the left.

Photobucket

Same shot as above, but from a slightly different angle.

Water At The Pinnacles

Water running between the large boulders.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Visitors From Around The World