Walking Everywhere, and Anywhere!

Every now and then I will update this blog with thoughts about walking, and being a pedestrian in Southern California. Between 2014-2017, this blog also featured several posts about my bicycle adventures around Southern California, but as of 2018 I am back to just being a pedestrian. Riding a bike was fun until someone through a water bottle in my chain one day late at night, so since that time I have just felt safer walking.

Monday, April 12, 2010

More of My Hike To The Pinnacles

Today I am finally getting around to uploading more of my pictures from my hike to The Pinnacles. As a pedestrian walking is my primary form of transportation, but when I went on a hike last weekend in the San Bernardino Mountains that was just for fun. Hiking is a great form of exercise for those who are not pedestrians. As you know I just do not see the point of paying to work out at a gym when you can go for beautiful walks in nature.

The Pinnacles 12

Looking out from The Pinnacles.

The Pinnacles 11

These boulders are big and friendly enough to stretch out on a read a novel. Well I think it might be a bit hard, but they are big enough to lay on.

The Pinnacles 10

Walking around at The Pinnacles and looking at the beauty of nature.

The Pinnacles 9

Take in all of the beautiful scenery.

The Pinnacles 8

More beautiful boulders to look at.

The Pinnacles 7

I love looking at the hills with nice large rocks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Visitors From Around The World