Walking Everywhere, and Anywhere!

Every now and then I will update this blog with thoughts about walking, and being a pedestrian in Southern California. Between 2014-2017, this blog also featured several posts about my bicycle adventures around Southern California, but as of 2018 I am back to just being a pedestrian. Riding a bike was fun until someone through a water bottle in my chain one day late at night, so since that time I have just felt safer walking.

Friday, April 16, 2010

How To Fit In A Ten Mile Walk

As a pedestrian my work outs are built into my day. I walk anyway and everywhere, and I was amazed and proud of myself for walking ten miles the other day. I usually walk about six miles five or six days a week, but the ten miles felt exhilarating. Why do I love walking? It is free and I can look at my beautiful San Bernardino Mountains!

Picture of Mount Baldy

Gazing upon the snow capped mountains is enough incentive for me to walk. I heart being a pedestrian.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Visitors From Around The World