Walking Everywhere, and Anywhere!

Every now and then I will update this blog with thoughts about walking, and being a pedestrian in Southern California. Between 2014-2017, this blog also featured several posts about my bicycle adventures around Southern California, but as of 2018 I am back to just being a pedestrian. Riding a bike was fun until someone through a water bottle in my chain one day late at night, so since that time I have just felt safer walking.

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

No Driver's License and Walking=Sexy Legs

The older and older I get the more happy I am I never learned to drive. It scares the willies out of me, and if I could do it all again I never would have taken driving lessons, period. You can commute to work on foot, on bike, or with public transportation, and just have a hearty chuckle at those who tell you it is not as successfully as driving a car. Success defined by who I might say? To be success in my own life I work on fulling content in the present moment, writing pieces I believe in, creating new artwork, and sculpting sexy legs from walking mile upon mile. No more worrying about never having obtained that California Driver's License because this has become the best thing that ever happened to me. I do not have a gym bill, car payments, car insurance payments, or have to pay for expensive gasoline. Being a pedestrian is truly liberating and freeing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Visitors From Around The World