Walking Everywhere, and Anywhere!

Every now and then I will update this blog with thoughts about walking, and being a pedestrian in Southern California. Between 2014-2017, this blog also featured several posts about my bicycle adventures around Southern California, but as of 2018 I am back to just being a pedestrian. Riding a bike was fun until someone through a water bottle in my chain one day late at night, so since that time I have just felt safer walking.

Sunday, June 6, 2010

I Lost 30 Pounds

I have always been very toned and usually walked three miles a day, but over the last four years I put on about thirty pounds from drinking soda. The weight has come off in the last six months when I increased my walking from three to six miles a day, and cut out the soda. Why go to a overpriced, sweaty, stinky gym when you can walk around town for free?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Visitors From Around The World