Walking Everywhere, and Anywhere!

Every now and then I will update this blog with thoughts about walking, and being a pedestrian in Southern California. Between 2014-2017, this blog also featured several posts about my bicycle adventures around Southern California, but as of 2018 I am back to just being a pedestrian. Riding a bike was fun until someone through a water bottle in my chain one day late at night, so since that time I have just felt safer walking.

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Shoes That Cut Up The Back of My Feet

As a pedestrian I walk between six and eight miles a day, so after awhile my tennis shoes begin to wear at the heels. Yesterday my heels were cut up pretty badly, so it is time to buy a new pair of shoe. My big giant complaint about most tennis shoes these days that all of these are narrow and abrasive on my heels, and it takes over an hour to find a pair that fit well. After a few months the soft cushioning begins to wear away, and I am forced to buy a new pair. I think it was time to buy a new pair anyway!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Visitors From Around The World