Walking Everywhere, and Anywhere!

Every now and then I will update this blog with thoughts about walking, and being a pedestrian in Southern California. Between 2014-2017, this blog also featured several posts about my bicycle adventures around Southern California, but as of 2018 I am back to just being a pedestrian. Riding a bike was fun until someone through a water bottle in my chain one day late at night, so since that time I have just felt safer walking.

Monday, January 21, 2013

Walking Around In January

These pictures were taken last week on my walk after the snow fall in the local mountains. The temperature was unusually cold that day, at around 40 degrees in the afternoon, but the clouds and snow capped mountains made for the most splendid photographing opportunities. Also, the palm trees look amazing with sunlight reflecting through, and creating a hazy effect that was achieved without photo editing software.














No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Visitors From Around The World