Walking Everywhere, and Anywhere!

Every now and then I will update this blog with thoughts about walking, and being a pedestrian in Southern California. Between 2014-2017, this blog also featured several posts about my bicycle adventures around Southern California, but as of 2018 I am back to just being a pedestrian. Riding a bike was fun until someone through a water bottle in my chain one day late at night, so since that time I have just felt safer walking.

Sunday, September 12, 2010

A global day of doing | 10:10:10

A global day of doing | 10:10:10

I just want to say this is a great cause for environmentalism, so visit the link above. On October 10 I will be walking, as usual, so that will be my little contribution to helping the environment. Yours might be using cloth grocery bags, or installing solar shingles on your home. Remember every little bit helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Visitors From Around The World