Walking Everywhere, and Anywhere!

Every now and then I will update this blog with thoughts about walking, and being a pedestrian in Southern California. As of 2014, this blog will also be featuring posts about my bicycle adventures around Southern California.

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Filtering Water for My Walks

Photobucket


I will admit I am a picky, picky when it comes to the taste of water I drink. I spent way too many years drinking bottled water, but I realized this practice is not good for environment even if I recycle the bottles. Bottled water is also more expensive than filtering water, which is a viable option for taking the chlorine and bacteria out of it. I take it a step further by boiling the water, which gives it a yummy taste. Adding a bit of lemon to boiled water after it has cooled makes it taste even better than the bottled water actually. I occasionally buy a bottle of water that I can refill to take on my walks. Purchasing a water filter is a great investment for any pedestrian or anyone who walks several miles a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo

Follow my art and photography blogs:




I also enjoy writing on a site called Hubpages, so you should check out my writing profile if you are interested.  I also write about arts and crafts on my website Sweetbearies Art Tips.  If you are looking for an artistic gift, such as a shirt of a hat for your friends, then check out Sweetbearies Art Workshop.

Blog Visitors From Around The World