Walking Everywhere, and Anywhere!

Every now and then I will update this blog with thoughts about walking, and being a pedestrian in Southern California. As of 2014, this blog will also be featuring posts about my bicycle adventures around Southern California.

Monday, April 18, 2011

A Moonlit Walk

The other day I wient for a moonlit walk and took a few pictures.

Moonlit Walk-1

The picture above shows the interesting outline of tree branches with moon light streaming between these.

Moonlit Walk-2

Moonlit Walk-3

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo

Follow my art and photography blogs:




I also enjoy writing on a site called Hubpages, so you should check out my writing profile if you are interested.  I also write about arts and crafts on my website Sweetbearies Art Tips.  If you are looking for an artistic gift, such as a shirt of a hat for your friends, then check out Sweetbearies Art Workshop.

Blog Visitors From Around The World