Walking Everywhere, and Anywhere!

Every now and then I will update this blog with thoughts about walking, and being a pedestrian in Southern California. Between 2014-2017, this blog also featured several posts about my bicycle adventures around Southern California, but as of 2018 I am back to just being a pedestrian. Riding a bike was fun until someone through a water bottle in my chain one day late at night, so since that time I have just felt safer walking.

Friday, March 11, 2011

Walking Around At Sunset

One of my favorite things to do is to walk around at sunset taking pictures of all the vibrant colors.  I especially love to photograph the amazing sunsets up in the San Bernardino Mountains, such as the one in this picture.

Sunset In The San Bernardino Mountains

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Visitors From Around The World