Walking Everywhere, and Anywhere!

Every now and then I will update this blog with thoughts about walking, and being a pedestrian in Southern California. Between 2014-2017, this blog also featured several posts about my bicycle adventures around Southern California, but as of 2018 I am back to just being a pedestrian. Riding a bike was fun until someone through a water bottle in my chain one day late at night, so since that time I have just felt safer walking.

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Artistic Water Bottle To Take On Walks

As a pedestrian I love to have a water bottle to take along with me on walks.

Ceramic Travel Mug Bearie's Art Shop

2 comments:

  1. I used to dislike drinking water, but I've recently discovered a taste for ice cold club soda. I love the look of that Ceramic bear mug you have featured. I wonder if it could hold the fizz in club soda?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not sure Aya, but you can check out the CafePress site and ask them directly. They simply upload the picture on the products, so they would know more about that :).

    ReplyDelete

Blog Visitors From Around The World