Walking Everywhere, and Anywhere!

Every now and then I will update this blog with thoughts about walking, and being a pedestrian in Southern California. Between 2014-2017, this blog also featured several posts about my bicycle adventures around Southern California, but as of 2018 I am back to just being a pedestrian. Riding a bike was fun until someone through a water bottle in my chain one day late at night, so since that time I have just felt safer walking.

Monday, October 10, 2011

Another Three Mile Walk

I love three mile walks because these burn so many calories and raise my metabolism. When I lost forty pounds over the last two years, I can attribute most of this to walking. Yes, I have been better about not drinking soda, but I do admit I drink coffee with chocolate in it a bit too much. Another plus to walking is it allows me to explore the town in a way driving through it simply cannot. Check out this picture I took of the Santa Fe Depot in Redlands the other day, it is quite interesting. Next time I want to take my nice camera along rather than using my cell phone camera, but the picture still turned out okay with the help of photo editing software.

"Santa Fe Depot In Redlands" by Bearie23 | RedBubble:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Visitors From Around The World