Walking Everywhere, and Anywhere!

Every now and then I will update this blog with thoughts about walking, and being a pedestrian in Southern California. Between 2014-2017, this blog also featured several posts about my bicycle adventures around Southern California, but as of 2018 I am back to just being a pedestrian. Riding a bike was fun until someone through a water bottle in my chain one day late at night, so since that time I have just felt safer walking.

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Walking Home On Cloudy And Amazing Days

As a pedestrian I see some beautiful sights on my walks, and having a camera handy allows me to take photographs.

Pictures of clouds in the sky.

Looking out towards Mount San Antonio with beautiful clouds suspended over the peaks of the mountains.

Another beautiful picture of Mount San Antonio.

Looking at the beauty of Mount San Antonio.

The shapes of the clouds are quite alluring.

Studying the shapes of the clouds is quite alluring.

The shapes of the trees are quite amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Visitors From Around The World